Last Updated on
How 24 Hours Are Making The World A Better Place
Studying in a nursing college brings you the experience of fun activities mixed with long academic sessions that keep you engaged throughout the day during the working hours. Life at the nursing college is full of daily challenges and beginning of the lectures in the class to the practical lab sessions and tests that exhaust you until the end of the day when you step back to your home while carrying the burden of assignments on a daily basis. The detail of the busy schedule is provided below for attaining an insight of the 24 hour engagements of nursing students.
Here is a video about a student from the University of Southampton. Her name is Becca. She is into the Bachelor of Nursing (Hons) degree. Check out what more Becca has to say about her life as a nursing student.
Let us have a look at an average day schedule of a Nursing student:
• 5: 00 AM – This is the time of waking up early in the morning, undertaking refreshment within the next 30 hours and subsequently consuming the breakfast. Next one hour is consumed in studying the academic books when it is 7 am and you gear up in dressing yourself and running to the college premises.
• 7: 15 AM – You rush to the college bus and save every second in catching the same because you cannot afford to miss the bus in the context of time attending to your very first lecture
• 7: 45 AM – This is the high time when you reach your class and take your first academic note. Sometimes, the lecture relates to the subjects attributing to medical ethics and human development that gives a relaxing start to the day. However, at times the lecturer discussed regarding drugs-classifications and human anatomy thereby overburdening you at the start of your day.
• 8: 45 AM – The second lecture starts by this time and the scenario becomes more pathetic when the same lecturer continues the session for another hour, thereby increasing your burden when you continue taking the notes in the classroom.
• 9: 45 AM – The third lecture relates to the topic of health assessment and observation, and the burden increases further when each student requires active participation in the discussion session with the lecturer. Sometimes each student is required to deliver a presentation on the subject and address the fellow students. The students also need to respond to the questions raised by the presenter as well as the lecturer on the topic of discussion and derive a logical conclusion at the end of the question and answer session.
• 10: 45 AM – The fourth lecture begins by this time and covers the concepts related to pathophysiology of diseases. This is the most difficult lecture of the day and the presenter discusses the disease manifestations, prognostic factors, etiology and outcomes that we have to record in the context of revising the concepts at home. The lecturer also asks the students to revise the presentation and clarify the doubts related to the discussed subject. This session continues for more than two hours without a single minute’s break.
• 1: 00 PM – This lunchtime begins and gives relief when I sit with fellow students and enjoy the meals for another half an hour.
• 1: 30 PM – Next 30 minutes attribute to the preparation time when I have the chance of revising the subjects that will be taught in the afternoon session. This is a good time to interact with fellow students and execute the process of group revision for knowledge enhancement.
• 2: 00 PM – Afternoon session begins with the lecture attributing to the clinical bedside when the art of clinical history taking is explained to the nursing students. This is indeed a practical session where every student attains the opportunity to understand the concepts of clinical evaluation.
• 3:00 PM – The classes terminate by this time and students get 30 more minutes for socialization and making an exit from their respective classrooms.
• 4: 00 PM – You reach home, and consume some snacks and attend the family members and friends.
• 5: 00 PM – You begin with your homework attributing to the revision of concepts taught in the classroom and preparing for the content expected to be delivered in the subsequent classroom sessions.
• 8: 00 PM – You move to the gymnasium in the context of motivating yourself by the end of your day.
• 9: 00 PM – You take a shower and have your dinner within next one hour.
• 10: 00 PM – You resume your study and revise the concepts further for another one hour.
• 11: 00 PM – You move to bed with the hope of initiating another day of stress, joy and learning. Indeed, providing essay help for writing nursing assignments is a less tedious job as compared to describing the structure of your daily study schedule. It’s easier said than done.
As a student it is essential to recognize the importance of a schedule and follow it consistently. The nursing students sometimes need help with nursing diary in the context of tracking their daily study schedule. Taking nursing essay help proves to be highly effective in developing a synopsis related to the life of the nursing student. Indeed, this adds value to the configured synopsis with regard to their daily study schedule.
I hope you now get a clear imagination of how a nursing student average day goes like.
Being a devout academician Audrey has published research papers in many academic journals. Audrey has completed over 2000+ assignments dabbling in subjects like Teaching , Academics , Sociology and Psychology.