Popular Questions for Computer Networking Assignments
To help students understand the wide variety of assistance with Computer Networking Assignment questions we have successfully delivered in the past, we are showcasing a small sample of University Assessments related to Computer Networking.
Q.How can competitive advantages gained via IS/IT be sustained?
Q..What are the tools Techniques used for the Password attack?
Q..What are countermeasures techniques used to counter the attack?
Q..What are most common tools used to carry as attack Password attacks?
Q..A brief explanation of the criteria that you used to compare the two tools.
Q. Discuss at least one (1) successful and one (1) unsuccessful examples of the use of IS/IT for gaining or enhancing competitive advantages.
Q.. Highlight some success factors for the successful example.
Q.. What are some lessons learned (i.e., what went wrong?) for your unsuccessful example?
Q.. Suggest some internal (e.g., organizational, individual, and management factors) and external factors (e.g., market, industry, social, economic, technological and political/policy factors) influencing the success or failure of organisations’ attempts at gaining and enhancing competitive advantages? Are internal factors more important than external factors? Or the other way around?
Q.. How can competitive advantages gained via IS/IT be sustained?
Q.You are working as a software developer for a small company developing learning materials which you put into a learning management system for use in online learning environments. Your clients are colleges which provide services to students in schools all around the world. One of your clients works with children with disabilities. You are working on material which is to be used by children in hospital and rehabilitation who have suffered trauma through an accident. These children live all around Australia, in country areas and in city facilities. The sorts of injury they have suffered include loss of sight, partially and fully blinded, limited body movement including loss of the use of their hands.
What are some of the issues you will have to think about as you design and implement your software to support your client and their students?
Q. Write about half a page in answer to this. Discuss your work with your classmates.
Q. MusicOnDemand is a new subscription-based service for on-demand Internet streaming audio media. There are three types of users for MusicOnDemand:
1. Standard users;
2. Premium users;
Standard and Premium users are able to log in, renew their subscriptions, search and have access to the standard audio library. In addition, Premier users have access to the latest release library. Maintainers are able to log in, add songs, modify user’s subscriptions, search for any type of songs, and read the audit log involving users’ activities.
An unregistered individual can obtain access to the system via an automatic procedure involving the payment of the subscription through the DBTI bank: such a procedure can be audited by maintainers.
You are assigned to be part of the threat modelling team. You need to follow the main steps of the threat modelling process as presented in the course:
1. Decompose the application using data flow diagrams, system architecture diagrams, and a table describing the main components and users
of the system;
2. Determine 6 serious threats to the system using the STRIDE model and threat trees: they must refer to distinct classes of the STRIDE model;
3. Rank the threats by decreasing risk using the DREAD model and tables of threats description for each threat identified;
4. Choose how to respond to each threat;
5. Choose techniques to mitigate the threats;
6. Choose the appropriate technologies for the identified techniques.
Q.Research Project Methodology:
- You need to write a research project methodology to conduct a study for your article.
- Use the title of your research project as the title of your assignment, so that the subject coordinator/teaching staff knows which study you are doing.
- Your research plan should address in great detail the following areas about your chosen or proposed research study or research topic.
ITC713 201660 W D-1 June 2016-Version 1
Your research methodology should
State the research questions or hypothesis(s) related to your topic (if applicable) Make clear aim or objective of the research
- Discuss the research methodology to be used
- Provide justification (using theory or experimental evidence) for your choice of the methodology
- Comment on your choice of the research paradigm (if applicable) Describe all the experimental setup and/or framework (if applicable)
- Describe all the steps you will take to collect data and analyses it (if applicable) Describe the experiments to be designed (if applicable)
- Describe the tools to be used to test the hypothesis(s) (if applicable)
- Describe the steps to be taken to ensure the reliability and validity of your data (quantitative)
- Describe steps to be taken to ensure the trustworthiness of your results (qualitative)
- Setup quantifiable measure for the research outcome (if applicable)
- Have a conclusion
- List the bibliographic references at the end of your work that correspond to your in-text citations
- Be written clearly, with well-organized content
- You should use the APA referencing style adopted by the Faculty of Business.