You can download the sample Education -Teaching essay Research Question on Methodology and Ethnographic Approach with the following question for free at the end of this page. For further assistance in Education-Teaching Assignment help, please check our offerings in Education-Teaching assignment solutions. Our subject-matter experts provide online assignment help to students from across the world and deliver plagiarism free solution with a free Turnitin report with every solution.
(AssignmentEssayHelp does not recommend anyone to use this sample as their own work.)
Education-Teaching Assignment Question
This portfolio should be presented using the following headings below and will contain an account of your learning across this unit. Your Portfolio will consist of the following:
1. A critical reflection (incorporating scholarly references) on your key strengths, values, and other career influences and how these impact your career action plan.
2. A career action plan that is designed to help you achieve your short-term and medium-term goals. The plan should include ALL of the following information:
- Short term (within one year) and medium term goals (within 2-3 years) – it should include both study and career goals.
- Realistic steps (actions) you should undertake in the next year and next 2-3 years to achieve your career goals. Make sure you link this with your self-understanding and career knowledge.
- A list of at least three barriers to achieving your actions with accompanying innovative solutions.
Certificates of Completion for quizzes for each of the following modules in Topic 6:
- Self-understanding 1
- Self-understanding 2
- Defining your opportunities
- Career decision making
- Branding myself
- Note that Certificates of Completion will only be downloadable once you score 80% or higher on each quiz.
- You may elect to include copies of other relevant supporting materials in your Appendices as appropriate.
- You must include at least 4 scholarly references (refereed journals, book chapters and reputable organisation websites) in your assessment.
Education-Teaching Assignment Solution
A career action plan helps to create a road map to help one to choose one’s occupation and achieve short term, medium-term and long term goals (Bolton, 2010). As the first step in a career action plan, critical reflection is important. It helps to understand one’s strengths, values, and interests. It also helps to introspect which events have high influences in ones’ life (Goleman, 1996). The career should be based on one’s interests and strengths. One of the popular frameworks used in self-reflection is a ‘REFLECT’ model (Lawrence-Wilkes, Ashmore 2014). In the REFLECT model, R stands for Remember, which means to review previous experiences. E stands for Experience which involves analyzing past experiences subjectively and objectively. F stands for focus, which helps to analyze the key focus areas during past experiences. L stands for learning, which helps to introspect what were the key learning during past experiences. E stands for evaluate, which helps to analyze the outcomes of events. C stands for Consider, which means to assess what changes are required to overcome the weaknesses. T stands for trial, which helps to experiment with new ideas and see if new ideas have led to better results. In this report, the first critical reflection is carried out and then the career action plan is discussed based on critical reflection. Then, the list of obstacles to achieving the goal is discussed and solutions to overcome the obstacles are discussed.………………..