Last Updated on
You can download the sample Quality management essay on Kluckhohn Strodtbeck and Hofstede Frameworks with the following question for free at the end of this page. For further assistance with Management Assignment help, please check our offerings in Management assignment solutions. Our subject-matter experts provide online assignment help to Management students from across the world and deliver plagiarism free solution with a free Turnitin report with every solution.
(AssignmentEssayHelp does not recommend anyone to use this sample as their own work.)
- Please select at least one product/service (or a number of products/services or a combination of both) and discuss the influence of different 'External Factors' on a consumer's decision-making process for that product or service.
- The discussion needs to include the influences of reference groups; the family; social class; cultural and sub-cultural aspects; and the relevance of the opinion leaders in relation to the chosen product/service.
- Obviously some theories and concepts in Chapters 1-5 will be more relevant to this assignment.
- You must choose which ones are more relevant and explain why they are more relevant.
- You must applythe concepts and theories you have learned from your reading of the text to the selected product/service and consumer decision-making process and not just list or describe them.
In your answer you must argue for why the external factors you have chosen are more important in terms of influencing a consumer's decision-making for your example/s product or service than the ones you haven't chosen. In other words, you need to demonstrate that you understand the influence that these factors are having on a consumer, decide which are more influential than others and explain why they are more influential.
You must use correct referencing of the textbook and other resources used in your assignment to pass the assignment. Use of more references may attract higher marks. Marks will be deducted for incorrect referencing and poor presentation (ie., spelling and grammar). If there is no referencing in your assignment it will be deemed to be plagiarism and the plagiarism policy will be enforced. You will receive a higher mark for applying a critical analysis to your discussion.
- Student number is s0227801.
Addition of the numbers is: 0+2+2+7+8+0+1 = 20 with the least significant digit being 0. Hence the message is taken as the next least significant bit i.e. M=2.
- p< two least significant digits <q.
In our case, the two least significant digits of the student number are 0 and 1, therefore p<01<q. This will not give a valid value of p and q. So we are considering the second and third least significant bits i.e. p<80<q
- p=17; q=31; e=7; M=2
- n = p * q = 17 * 31 = 527
- = (p-1) * (q-1) = 16 * 30 = 480
- Now, we need to compute d = e-1 mod by using backward substitution of GCD algorithm:
According to GCD:
480 = 7 * 68 + 4
7 = 4 * 1 + 3
4 = 3 * 1 + 1
3 = 1 * 3 + 0
Read more in the complete solution PDF document at the end of this page.
Therefore, we have:
1 = 4 – 3
= 4 – (7 – 4)
= 4 – (7 – (480 – 7*68))
= 4 – (7 – 480 + 7*68)
= 480 – 7*68 – 7 + 480 – 7*68
= 480*2 – 7*137
Hence, we get d = e-1 mod = e-1 mod 480 = -137 mod 480 = (343 – 480) mod 480 =343…..