Get assistance from our Online Proofreading Help Experts
Improve your solution sentence structure & vocabulary
Turnitin report for assignments over 1000 words
What to expect from our proofreading help experts?
- A dedicated proofreading help online expert with a Masters in specific domain with relevant industry experience.
- Custom written reworked solutions along with FREE plagiarism report.
- A relatively economical service model with a promise of delivery before deadline and money back guarantee.
-Easy communication with our customer service. As easy as a WhatsApp chat!
Proofreading Help Service To improve you grade score by at least 10%
Meet our team of Academic Reviewers. They know the ins and outs of university guidelines, and what it takes to deliver online proofreading help for an assignment solution, at the last minute. And they're with us 7 days a week, so that you don't miss your deadline.
Being an international student, where English has not been my first language, I faced difficulty in describing my arguments, which led to poor grades. Once I was done with the draft solution, I wanted someone to sharpen my arguments and remove grammatical errors even if it was in the last few hours before submission. I am happy I found exactly what I was looking for. 🙂
— Anonymous student
Why choose Us to Proofread your Assignment?
Subjects We Take for Proofreading
Sample Proofread Assignments
We pay special attention to existing plagiarism in the draft shared with us for proofreading. In addition to that specific changes are made to accommodate 'out-text and in-text referencing' & 'researching journals'. Check our previously made proofreading assignment samples to know our quality.
Note: Some part of the assignment is blurred due to privacy protection clause.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the topics on which you can assist ?
We can take up all the possible topics in the subjects mentioned. In rare cases, if we are not able to take any topic, then we will be mentioning it to you before you have made any payment to us.
How do I receive my solution?
After we have received your solution from experts, it undergoes proofreading test and plagiarism test. After passing these tests, your solution is Emailed to you.
What if I have rework in the assignment ?
We have a rework policy in place at AEH so that the client is able to get these points rectified for free from our experts. For full satisfaction and understanding of our customers, we have drafted a transparent, detailed process for carrying out the revisions.
1. To avoid any confusion among the orders placed with us, please mention the order reference code at the top of the body of the mail sent to us for rework.
2. To be able to review your paper based on your comments, we must have a clear picture of what needs to be reworked. Please send us a bullet point list of rework details which needs to be carried out.
3. In case the rework details are within the scope of initial assignment instructions shared at the time of placing the order, we will carry them out within 24 hours of receipt of rework request.
4. However, if the revisions are outside the scope of initial assignment instructions, an extra fee might be required and the time needed to deliver it back is likely to increase. We will send a fresh quote to you for the same in such cases.
5. Rework requests will be taken if the client requests rework within 2 days from the time of delivery (applicable to both mid reviews and final assignment draft) to you. We request you to check your inbox at the specified deadlines.
6. The decision of the AEH administrator will be final in case of any dispute.
7. Additional documents sent after the payment is made are subject to the discretion of AEH for acceptance for the same order. As the expert cannot be blamed for not incorporating the inputs not shared at the time of payment so incorporating additional documents into the assignment might lead to a fresh paid rework order.